Thursday 14 November 2019

SELF-ASSESSMENT GRID
                 LEVEL                        OF
         UNDERSTANDING          AND             
  SUCCESS



 VERY  WELL (100/80%)
NOT BAD (79-50%)
NOT AT ALL (49-0%)

SPEAKING
-          Oral  Reaching a decision WINNING A TRIP



Why?
Because it’s not what I do best but I’m not bad at all
Why?

READING
-          Reading Test (ZOO/PELHAM)



Why?
Because I’m good understanding texts but there are some that I find difficult
Why?

WRITING
-          DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE



Why?
Because my writing is not good at all but there are some that I'm good at them
Why?

LISTENING
-          LISTENING TEST ELECTRIC CARS



Why?
Why?
Because I don’t understand almost nothing

GRAMMAR
-          PRESENT PERFECT AND PAST PERFECT CONTINUOUS



Why?
It’s a thing that I do better but I can improve in some aspects
Why?

VOCABULARY
-          TOPIC 1 GOING TO PLACES VOCABULARY QUIZLET



Why?
I learn all the words but in the exam I don’t understand the questions
Why?
* Answer  the   “Why?”    question  in
English, Catalan or Spanish,  the  way
you feel  more comfortable

DO YOU THINK THAT FLEXIBLE GROUPS ARE USEFUL? WHY?



OTHER COMMENTS







No comments:

Post a Comment